- Input Voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 8W DC 9~12V
- Output voltage: 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%
- Output current: 500mA×2/1000mA ×1
- Compatible with: Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 Ni-MH(NiCd): AA,AAA,AAAA,C,D
- Dimensions: 132mm×70mm×35mm
- Weight: 126g (without batteries and power cord)
- Twice the charging speed of the i2 charger
- Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Capable of charging two batteries
- Two charging slots charge and control independently
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- 1 x Nitecore i2 Charger
- 1 x power cord
Order in the next today:
To receive your package between and
You can choose from three Shipping options:
- Standard 5 to 10 Business Days
- Priority 3 to 7 Business Days
- Express 2 to 3 Business Days
Shipping days are Mon to Fri, not including weekends and Holidays .
Carriers used will vary dependent on the shipping location.
Shipping times above vary and only include the 48 contiguous USA States. Carriers don't guarantee shipping delivery times, this is just an estimate number of Business days your package might take to be deliver and doesn't included any inclement weather or disasters. Business Days only include Monday to Friday, and this doesn't include weekends and any Public Holiday.
Customers are responsibility to make sure the address information provided is accurate, including city, state and zip code to prevent any delays or errors in shipping. Your shipping address cannot be changed once the order has been processed and shipped. It is the customers responsibility to review their shipping information before order submission. Failure to provide accurate shipping information may result in a delay and additional shipping charges. Exceptions apply to Shipping to APO/FPO/DPO addresses which may take up to 45 business days for delivery via USPS policy.
Canadian customers’ orders may take up to 30 business days. Please note, you may be subject to taxes and import duties, namely GST (Goods and Services Tax) and HST (Harmonized Sales Tax). In addition, a fee may be levied upon your purchase by Canada Post. These costs are not included in your overall purchase price and EveryThing Vapes is NOT held liable for any custom issues.
ADULT SIGNAUTURE REQUIRED
All orders are shipped with Signature required as per the new Pact Act Vape Laws. Please make sure you are 21 Years and older and you have an adult of 21 yrs of age or older available to receive and sign for your package. No exceptions apply. If you will be available or you do not have somebody at home to sign for the package that is 21 years old, then you can contact the carrier and ask them to hold the package, and you can pick it up at your convenience within a few days. Check with the shipping carrier what the maximum number of days your package will be held otherwise the package will get returned back to us.
Shipping cost will NOT be refunded for any reason. You will receive an email with the tracking information once the order has been shipped.